Who is this article for?
Users: All Users of the Coruson Application
Permissions: No specific permissions are required.
This is an article on how to use the Coruson Legacy mobile application. For information on how to report on the up to date Coruson app please see the article below
Submitting Reports Using The Coruson App
- Login to the Coruson App using your login credentials
- Navigate to [Reporting] after the sync has completed. If you have any issues syncing please contact your Coruson Administrator to confirm the details are correct or email@example.com.
- Tap on the form you wish to raise a Report from.
- Fill out your form, ensuring that all mandatory fields are selected. You will be unable to submit without filling these in.
- Press Submit at the bottom of the page. If the form has been correctly filled out then you will receive the message as seen below.
If there are any issues with submission please alert your Ideagen Coruson Administrator or firstname.lastname@example.org.
When filling out a report you will be able to save this for future upload, should you not have connection to Coruson. Please ensure that your Coruson App is Synced before you lose your connection.
To do this:
- Ensure that Coruson is synced before going offline
- Load the app and this will load as normal
- Select your form and fill out the form as you would.
- Once completed press the [<] button.
- At the top right of the home screen press the button.
- This will include your newly created reports.
- When Connection is restored you can open these reports and then Submit this.
Please Note: If you do not have the App installed. Please download it from the Apple App Store or Google Play for Android. If you do not have this access your IT can install the app for you.