1. From the login screen above, select the [Forgot Your Password?] link.
2. Enter your Ideagen Coruson [Username / Email Address] and click [Reset Password];
3. The following screen should appear;
4. Check your inbox for an email from 'Coruson Password Reset';
5. Select the 'Log in To Coruson' link on the email.
6. You will be taken to the reset password screen;
7. To avoid error, 'copy and paste' the reset password from the email into [Current Password]
8. Enter a [New Password] and [Confirm New Password]
9. You will now be logged into Coruson
10. If you receive [The email address you entered does not match any in our system. Please try again]
Follow the steps below for Invalid Email Address.
- If you enter an email address that is not valid, that is, it is not registered as a Coruson login username/email, the following screen will appear;
2. Check the username/email entered to ensure it has not been mis-typed.
3. If the username/email address appears to be correct, contact your Coruson Administrator.
4. Similarly, if you do not know your Coruson logon/email, contact your Coruson Administrator.
5. If you cannot contact your Coruson Administrator, please contact the Coruson Support Team at
Support.Coruson@Ideagen.com who will be able to assist you further.