This article will describe the steps that must be taken when installing and signing into the Coruson app on your Apple device.
Downloading The App
- First navigate to the App Store on your chosen apple device.
- Next open the "Search" page in the bottom right corner and type "Coruson" into the search bar
- Select the app titled "Coruson " and install the app onto your device.
Setting Up The App
- Next open the app on your device and you will be asked to enter your Tenant Name. The format in which you enter the name must be only the Tenant Name and not the full URL you would normally access Coruson from e.g. if your URL was https://example.gaelenlighten.com you would enter in "example" in this field.
- Once you have entered your tenant name you will be prompted to enter in your user name and password.
Note: If your tenant has SSO set up it may appear as option on the bottom of your screen.
- Once you have entered your details your device will begin syncing. Once this has completed you will be brought to the home screen and have access to the Coruson App.