Who is this article for?
Administrators building forms.
Report admin permissions are required.
A risk assessment can be performed when investigating a Coruson report. This process involves selecting a risk matrix and updating each perspective to calculate the risk rating.
If no matrices are assigned then all matrices in the system will be available when performing a risk assessment on a report. However, you can reduce the matrices available for selection by only assigning specific matrices relevant to your form.
This article outlines how to assign matrices to the form and is split into the following sections:
1. How to Assign Risk Matrices
- Open the Navigation menu.
- Go to Administration, then Reporting, then Forms.
- Open the form you need to configure.
- Click the Configuration tab.
- Browse to the Matrices Available for Use section.
- Click the Add button.
- Select the required matrices.
What Next? For more information please visit How to Risk Assess a Report.