Setting up the Group Permissions
- Navigate to [Administration] > [People and Security] > [Groups]
- Open the "Security" tab.
- Select "Reporting" from the menu and scroll to "Report Record Access" and press the [+] button.
- Keep the permission set to "Read Access" and select the "Form". This will be the type of report you want to give users access to read only.
- Add in Confidential Access if required and press "Add Rule".
- In the Group record, navigate to either "Individual Members" or "Organisational Unit Members".
- In Individual Members, you can add single users to the group manually.
- In Organisational Unit Members, you can add whole Organistational Units. This can be used for "Tenant Segregation". Details of this can be found in the Tenant Segregation Article.