- Logon to Ideagen Coruson
- Select [Risk] from the Navigation Panel.
- Select [Controls]
- You will see a list of all of your Controls available for use in Coruson Risk.
Adding A New Control
To add a new Control:
- Press the [+] button at the top right of the list.
- Select a Control Item, this can be "Custom" or Related to another classification in the system. When selecting Custom, you will have to add a title. If you select another option, this will take the name of the Classification
- After you have filled out all the fields required, press "Add"
- Your Control will now be available for editing.
Editing A Control
To edit a control.
- Open the Control Record from the list view.
- Select the pencil icon next to any field to make changes to the Control.