Who is this article for?
Administrators who are managing Coruson
Administration access is required.
Coruson users are managed via the Administration module. It is also possible to manage users automatically via tools such as imports and user sync. This article outlines how to manually create a new user via the Administration module.
This article is split into the following sections:
1. How to Create a User
- Log in to Coruson.
- Click on the Navigation menu.
- Click on Administration.
- Click People & Security.
- Click People.
- Select the Add icon on the top right hand side of the screen.
- Enter the user details and select Register.
- You will then see the user in the user list.
2. How to Edit the User Permissions
Note: Coruson permissions are based on permission sets and user groups. Therefore groups must be configured before you can configure user access.
- Click on the actions menu.
- Select Edit Group Memberships.
- Select the User Group required.
- Repeat the process for all groups needed.
- Click Save.