Follow the steps below to raise a change request against a document in Ideagen Coruson
- Firstly locate the document that you wish to raise a change request against. This can be done by performing a search from the 'documents' page.
- Once you have located the document that you wish to raise a change request against click the document number to see the document details view.
- Then scroll down to "Change Requests" in the "Workflow" tab.
- This section lists all of the change requests that were made against the document, along with the associated details of the change request such as the details of the change request and it's severity.
- To raise a change request click the 'Raise Change Request' button.
- This will open the 'Raise Change Request' window. In this section enter the details of the change request that you are raising, uploading any attachment to support the change request.
- After entering these details clicking 'Raise' will raise the change request against the document.
Alternative way of Raising a Change Request
- Open the "Viewer" tab in the Document Record
- Click on the Arrow Button on the right hand side of the Viewer
- This will then display the "Raise Change Request" window as shown in Step 6 above.