Who is this article for?
Administrators building forms.
Report admin permissions are required.
The reports list view includes a column labelled as "Details" to show key information on your report. This field will show the content of whatever field is selected as the Key Details field in the form design.
This article outlines how to configure the key details field.
Creating a form from scratch? Visit How to Create a New Reporting Form for details.
1. What Fields Can Be Key Fields?
The field types that can be used for key details are:
- Short Answer
- Long Answer
- Dropdown Lists
The field types which cannot be used as a key details are:
- Date / Time
- Checklist Boxes
- Radio Groups
- Section Repeater
2. How to Assign Key Details
To assign a field as the key details field:
- Go to Administration, then Reporting Admin, then finally Forms.
- Open the form you need to edit.
Reminder: You can only edit a draft form. If your form is active then you will need to revise it.
- Click on the action menu and select Set as Key Field.