Who is this article for?
Administrators building forms.
Report admin permissions are required.
Once a form has been created it must be distributed to users. This article outlines how to distribute a form and is split into the following sections:
Creating a form from scratch? Visit How to Create a New Reporting Form for details.
1. Distribute to Users or Groups
To distribute a form:
- Go to Administration, then Reporting Admin, then finally Forms.
- Open the form you need to distribute.
- Browse to the Distribution tab.
- Type the name of the person or group you would like to share access to the form.
- Select the user or group and click Add.
Tip! Reports can easily be shared via groups so as users join and leave groups they will automatically gain access to the form.