Who is this article for?
Administrators managing reporting.
Report admin permissions are required.
Reporting is a highly configurable part of Coruson and as a result there are many options available. You might not use all the options in your configuration of the system as there is no right or wrong approach to configuring the Reporting module.
The links below provide further information on Reports Administration:
Form Design & Rules
- How to Create a New Reporting Form
- How to Configure Field Settings
- How to Configure Form Rules
- How to Create, Modify or Delete a Field
- How to Create a Section Template
- How To Set the Key Details Field for a Report
- How to Create Confidential Fields on a Form
- How to Add Images to a Form
- How To Set a Default Format for Field Input (via Field Masking)
- How To Configure Repeating Sections on a Form
- How to Configure Interested Parties on a Form
- How to Add an Image to a Form Tile on the Homepage
- How to Distribute Forms
- Getting Started with Form Automation
- How to Create a Standard Event on a Form
- How To Configure Reporting Rules